Welcome to the NCAER website!
AER is the only international membership organization dedicated to rendering all possible support and assistance to the professionals who work in all phases of education and rehabilitation of blind and visually impaired children and adults. Our membership is comprised of almost 4,000 professionals who provide services to people with visual impairments.
AER provides professionals with:
- Access to several publications including JVIB
- Professional Development Opportunities and Conferences
- Advocacy on a National Level
- Member benefits, including hotel and rental car discounts, as well as Professional Liability Insurance opportunities
Our Local NCAER Chapter participates and supports:
- The North Carolina Conference on Visual Impairment and Blindness (NCCVIB)
- Mini grants for projects or activities that professionals may be interested in pursuing
For more information please visit the AER Membership Site
Join the NCAER-Network Listserv
To be included in NCAER's exclusive listserv (NCAER-Network), which allows for reciprocal conversation and connection, follow the steps below to join.
- Go to Google Groups - NCAER Network
- Login using your Google Account Information
- Click "Ask to Join Group".
WHEN YOU APPLY TO THE GROUP, PLEASE SHARE YOUR PROFESSIONAL ROLE IN THE VI COMMUNITY.